DISCRIPTION: This is designed for students / Researchers to understand the Basics / Advancements of WI-FI Communication system
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- How to Configures wireless router
- How to assign IP address to Wi-Fi Device modem
- How to Configure Wi-Fi device through serial port
- How to send data between Wi-Fi device server and processor unit in wired and wireless network
- Program to control switches to ON / OFF applications like light, FAN
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- ESP8266 Wi-Fi Module is a self contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your Wi-Fi network.
- The ESP8266 is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
- Ultra-low-power operation with all kinds of power-save modes.
- Based on microcontroller , On board 16x2 LCD, buzzer, 4x4 hex keypad.
- On board 2 relays for application home automation to control fan and light.
- On board reset switch, On board programming facility through USB