DC COMPOUND MOTOR COUPLED WITH AC SYNCHRONOUS ALTERNATOR
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Study of DC Compound Motor to AC Alternator
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- DC Power Supply 0-230V AT 2A (Field)
- Operated on Mains power 415V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Variac 4A (2Phase)
- DC Starter (2 Point)
- Lamp Load (Switched Control)
- Emergency Stop Switch.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Bakelite sheet with Sticker well printed circuits and symbols.
- The trainer is housed in Modular Based Rack Type Aluminum Extruded Metal cabinet.
- Instruction manual.
- 3 Phase Power Indication With 25mm Colored Indicators
- Patch Cords 4mm (Heavy Duty)
- High Voltage Test Points are Provided With 4mm Safety Sockets
- The trainer is housed in Metal cabinet.
- Protection with Emergency Stop.
- Short Circuit protection with the MCB.
- Size of the trainer set 30”x24”
- DC Motor 2HP, 230V and AC Alternator 415V (1KVA).