SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- To study the IC 555 as a Monostable ( One-shot) Mutivibrator
- To Study the IC 555 as an Astable ( Free-Running) Mutivibrator
- To Study the IC 555 as an Bistable Mutivibrator
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- DC Power Supply IC Regulated +15V DC, 150mA.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Passive Components are mounted on board behind the panels are
- IC NE555
- VARIABLE RESISTOR 10K
- PULSAR SWITCH
Output Performance Approximate
- Frequency range of Astable Mulltivibrator : 600 Hz to 3.2 KHz
- Frequency range of Bistable Mulltivibrator : 350 Hz to 1 KHz
- SALIENT FEATURES:
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 2mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 2mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 8”x12”