SCOPE OF LEARNING:
To study the elements of 8-QAM / DQAM system.
Tribit coding technique of NRZ-L data format.
Differential Encoding of Data.
8-QAM Modulation technique.
- DQAM Modulation technique.
- To study of constellation Diagram of QAM
- To study bandwidth efficiency in QAM Techniques Effect of Switch faults.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- On-board Sine-wave generator
- Clock And Data Generator Clock Frequency
- Data Format (Coding)
- On-board Four Carrier Sine waves of 500Khz
- On board three nos. of 8-bit NRZ-L. Data Simulator. Clock frequency of 250 Hz.
- Data Format (Coding) is NRZ-L, Tribit
- encoded and Differential EncodedI&Q bits
- Fixed DC Power Supplies +12V,+5V DC, 250mA
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x10”