SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- To study Tribit decoding technique.
- To study Differential decoding of Data. Observation of constellation diagram.
- To study bandwidth efficiency of 8-QAM/DAQM. To study 8-QAM Demodulation technique.
- To study DQAM Demodulation technique. To study Effect of Switch faults.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Receiver Clock generated by PLL method
- Demodulation is done using PLL and Envelop Detector Method
- Switch Faults are provided on board to study different effects on circuit
- Fixed DC Power Supplies +12V,+5V DC, 250mA
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x10”