SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Study of VLSI CPLD Development System
- DC Power Supply IC Regulated +12V, +5V DC, 250mA.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
- It uses industry standard CPLD 95C108 with optional facility for 9536 and 9572
- It communicates with computer through standard Webpack
- It has a serial & parallel link which enable user to communicate with PC.
- User can develop the circuit/schematic using Xilinx standard Foundation Series Software and any development tool for VLSI design available in the world.
- It has various on-board interfaces:
1. 16x2 LCD module
2. Six Seven Segment Displays
3. Stepper Motor Controller Interface
4. 8x8 LED Matrix Display
5. EWSN Status LED's 12 Nos.
6. ADC/DAC Interface
7. RS-232 interface
- Parallel JTAG interface Four Data Switches
- Switch Array
- AT24C16 Serial EEPROM
- 4x4 Keyboard
- Power Indicator LED
- On board microcontroller with 64K flash, 1K RAM ISP with required software.
- It has I/O counter interface to enable it to connect various demo modules. This helps in man to machine interface.
- Has a general purpose areas on board to enable it to incorporate additional circuit.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual, CD Software and Programs, RS232 Cable.
- Connections are brought out through 10 Pin FRC Male Connectors.
- Connection Cable 10 Pin FRC.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x10”
- VPL-CPLD Card
- Set of cables flat and serial
- Application CD ROM
- Data sheet of major components
- List of experiments for CPLD as listed.
- On board facility for variable clock generation.