SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Study of V-I Characteristics of
- PN Junction in Forward Bias.
- Zener Diode in Forward Bias.
- PN Junction in Reverse Bias.
- Zener Diode in Reverse Bias.
- Ammeter 15mA/150uA DC.
- Voltmeter 3V/30V DC.
- DC Supply IC Regulated 0-3/30V DC, 150mA.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Silicon Diode (1N4007)
- Germanium Diode (OA79)
- Two Different Voltages Zener Diodes.
- Voltage Control through Potentiometer.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 10”x8”