Ultrasonic Digital Distance Meter has been designed specifically for measuring distance between 0.3 meter to 3 meters. The measuring distance is shown on a 16X2 liquid crystal display LCD. Practical experience on this set up carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Measurement of Distance using Ultrasonic Sensor.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- DC Supply 9V DC, 150mA.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
- LCD Display 16x2 (Green Display)
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Ultrasonic (Transmitter)
- Ultrasonic Receiver
- A timing and time reference section
- Adequate no. of other electronic components
- Microcontroller Based
- Sensor will be connected to RS232 Connector
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 2mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x8”