SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Verification of Ohm’s Law
- To draw the V-I characteristics for studying the
- To verify Kirchoff’s current law and voltage law
- Verification of the series & parallel laws for resistances
- Verification of Superposition Theorem
- Study of potential divider.
- Verification of Maximum Power Transfer Theorem
- To verify Thevenin’s Theorem and to find equivalent voltage source circuit
- To verify Norton’s Theorem and to find equivalent current source circuit
- 2Nos. D.C. Voltmeter, Digital Dual Range with switch selectable
- 2 Nos. D.C. Ammeter, Digital Dual Range with switch selectable
- 0-30V D.C. at 100 mA, continuously variable IC Regulated Power Supply
- +12V D.C. at 100 mA, IC Regulated Power Supply
- +5V D.C. at 100 mA , IC Regulated Power Supply
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Resistances 2Watts
- Variable Resistor
- Voltage Control through Potentiometer.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x10”