SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- RTD as Temperature Transducer
- Transducer in PID Temperature System
- Voltmeter 200mV/2V DC.
- Temperature Meter (in Deg Calcius)
- Ammeter (in Ampere)
- DC Supply IC Regulated +12V DC, 150mA.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- RTD PT100
- Variable Resistor For Zero Setting and Gain Setting
- Variable Resistor For P,I,D Setting
- Electrical Kettle as Heating Element.
- Heating Oven Arrangement for PID System
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 2mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 2mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x18”
- Digital Thermometer