SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- SPEED TORQUE CHARACTERISTICS OF AC SERVO MOTOR
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- RPM Indicator for Speed Measurement
- Current Meter for Load Measurement
- 230V Isolated Supply for Motor.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- AC Servo Motor With Loading Arrangement
- Torque calculation from back emf.
- Two phase AC Servo Motor (2500 RPM).
- Speed controller for motor.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit on Metal Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in Metal cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 18”x7”