SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- SPEED TORQUE CHARACTERISTICS OF DC SERVO MOTOR
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- RPM Indicator for Speed Measurement
- Current Meter for Field Load Measurement
- Current Meter for Armature Load Measurement
- Voltmeter Meter for Field Load Measurement
- Voltmeter Meter for Armature Load Measurement
- 230V DC Supply for Motor. (Field and Armature)
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- DC Servo Motor (2500 RPM)
- AC Servo Motor With Loading Arrangement (With Belt Pulley and Spring Balance)
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit on Metal Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in Metal cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 18”x7”