Experiment: Battery Charging Technique Using SCR
- Ammeter 20A DC Internally Connected Against Load.
- Isolated AC Power Supply 0-18, 3A
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- SCR TYN604
- Load (12V Battery)
- Variable Resistor 500E,1W
- Diodes, Capacitors, Zener and Resistors
- Instruction manual.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- Supply provided through the 3 pin computer socket with appropriate fuse
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x8”