Experiment: AC Phase Control Using Antiparallel SCR and AC Phase Control Method.
- Kit comprises of 2 Digital Meters:
- Voltmeter 2000V AC
- Ammeter 2A AC
- Power Supply +15Vat 150mA
- Isolated Supply 0-220V AT 2A.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- 10:1 Potential Divider for CRO
- Lamp As Load
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- SCR TYN604
- AC Phase Control by Gate Control Firing Circuit.
- Snubber Circuit.
- Instruction manual.
- Protection Cover.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz.
- Patch Cords 2mm and 4mm Both.
- High Voltage Test Points are Provided With 4mm Safety Sockets
- Supply provided through the 3 pin computer socket with appropriate fuse
- The trainer is housed in Metal cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 15”x11”