Experiment: Single Phase AC Phase Control By Triac
- Power Supply +15Vat 150mA
- Isolated Supply 0-220V AT 2A.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Load (Lamp)
- 10:1 Potential Divider for CRO
- MCB for Short Circuit protection
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Triac BT136
- AC Phase Control by Gate Control Firing Circuit.
- Instruction manual.
- Protection Cover.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz.
- Patch Cords 2mm and 4mm.
- High Voltage Test Points are brought out through 4mm Binding Posts.
- Supply provided through the 3 pin computer socket with appropriate fuse
- The trainer is housed in Metal cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x8”