Experiment: SCR Single Phase Half Controlled Rectifier Using Firing Techniques With R and RL Load.
- Power Supply +15Vat 150mA
- Isolated Supply 0-12V AT 500mA.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Inductive Load (Using Motor With Fan 12V DC)
- Resistive Load (Variable Resistor 5W Using Rotary Switch )
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- SCR TYN604
- AC Phase Control by Gate Control Firing Circuit.
- Instruction manual.
- Protection Cover.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz.
- Patch Cords 2mm.
- Supply provided through the 3 pin computer socket with appropriate fuse
- The trainer is housed in Metal cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x8”