SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Study of V-I Characteristics of IGBT
- Study of V-I Characteristics of MOSFET
- Study of Gate Drive Characteristics of IGBT
- Study of Gate Drive Characteristics of MOSFET
- Voltmeter 20VDC.
- Ammeter 200mA DC.
- Voltmeter 200V DC.
- DC Supply IC Regulated 0-10V DC, 150mA.
- DC Supply IC Regulated 0-30V DC, 150mA.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- IGBT 25N120 (2Nos.).
- MOSFET 1RF540 (2Nos.)
- Voltage Control through Potentiometer.
- PWM Pulse Generator Circuit.
- Frequency Control Through Potentiometer
- PWM Control Through Potentiometer
- Resistors for Load
- Protection Cover
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 2mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 2mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x8”