SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Study of Three Phase Transmission Lines With Fault Simulator and Protection System
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- AC Power Supply 0-415V AT 4A (Optional)
- Operated on Mains power 415V, 50Hz +10%
Digital/Analog Meters and Relays:
- Voltmeter 2 Nos.
- Ammeter 2Nos.
- Wattmeter 2Nos.
- Power Factor Meter
- Voltage Monitoring Relay
- Over Load Relay
- 4A Variac (3 Phase)
- Transmission Lines 400Km (Through Resistor-Capacitor and Inductors)
- Three Different types Fault Simulations.
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Three Phase Lamp Load Switch Control (Star Connected)
- Single Phase Lamp Load Switch Control
- Three Phase Capacitive Load Switch Control (0.5A, 1.0A, 1.5A)
- Three Phase Inductive Load Switch Control (0.5A, 1.0A, 1.5A)
- Front panel built with high class insulated Bakelite sheet with Sticker well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Patch Cords 4mm (Heavy Duty) 1Meter Length.
- High Voltage Test Points are Provided With 4mm Safety Sockets
- The trainer is housed in Metal cabinet.
- Short Circuit protection with the MCB.
- Protection With Emergency Stop.
- Size of the trainer set 42”x24”