SCOPE OF LEARNING:
Study of PT Testing by Comparison V.G. as Null Detector
Measurement of % Ratio Error And Phase Angle Of Given PT
- Voltmeter 300V
- Ammeter 5A
- Portable Wattmeter 250V,6A 1500W 2Nos.
- Power Supply 0-220-440V, 2A.
- Operated on Mains power 415V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Standard Potential Transformer 220:110, 440:110
- Test Potential Transformer 220:110, 440:110
- Lamp Load
- Auto Transformer 2A Single Phase
- Phase Shifter Transformer 415V, 500VA
- Light Indicator for Mains.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Bakelite/Aluminum Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- MCB for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Colored Safety Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in Metal cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 36x24”