SCOPE OF LEARNING:
Study of CT Testing by Mutual Inductor
Measurement of % Ratio Error and Phase Angle Of Given CT
- Voltmeter 300V
- Ammeter 5A
- Power Supply 0-6V, 20A.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Standard CT 20/1, 15/1, 5/1
- Test CT 20/1, 15/1, 10/1, 5/1
- Shunt Resistor 1E/5A, 0.5E/10A, 0.35E/15A, 0.25E/20A
- Auto Transformer 2A Single Phase
- Mutual Inductor
- 4 Wire Potentiometer
- Light Indicator for Mains.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Bakelite/Aluminum Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- MCB for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Colored Safety Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in Metal cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 36x24”