CALIBRATION OF VOLTMETER BY USING DC SLIDE WIRE POTENTIOMETER
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
Study of Calibration of Voltmeter by using DC Slide Wire Potentiometer
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- DC Supply IC Regulated +2V DC, 150mA.
- DC Supply IC Regulated +1.018V DC, 150mA. (Standard Cell)
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
- Digital Voltmeter 10V DC
- Analog Galvanometer 30-0-30, 20uA/Div.
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Voltage Divider through Rotary Switch for 3 Ranges.
- Option for External 200V Power Supply.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x10”
- Digital Multimeter
- Scientific Calculator