ENERGY BAND GAP OF SEMICONDUCTOR USING FOUR PROBE METHOD
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Band Gap of Semiconductor
- Resistivity of Semiconductor
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Digital Meters:
- Digital Milli Voltmeter 200mV
- Digital Milli Ammeter 200mA
- Power Supply:
- Constant Current Power Supply 20mA
The experiment consists of the following:
- Four Probe Arrangement
- Oven (up to 200ºC)
- Sample : Ge Crystal mounted
- Thermometer (0-200ºC)
- Four Probe Setup
- Output Brought Out Through 4mm Banana Plugs.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm BT15 Terminals.
- The trainer is housed in Metal cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 13”x6”
- Digital Temperature Meter.