CONVERSION OF GALVANOMETER TO VOLTMETER AND AMMETER
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
Study of Conversion of Galvanometer to Voltmeter
Study of Conversion of Galvanometer to Ammeter
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- DC Supply IC Regulated 0-10V DC, 150mA.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
- Voltmeter 10V DC
- Ammeter 50mA DC
- Galvanometer 30-0-30, 20uA/Div.
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- 4 Different Variable Resistor are given on Board.
- 6 Different Resistor are given on Board.
- On Board Half Deflection Method given to Measure the internal resistance of Galvanometer.
- On Board Galvanometer to Voltmeter Conversion Circuit Given.
- On Board Galvanometer to Ammeter Conversion Circuit Given.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x10”
- Digital Multimeter
- Scientific Calculator