SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Study of Planck’s Constant h/e using Photo Cell
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- DC Supply 0-5V DC, 150mA (With Negative and Positive Polarity)
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
- Ammeter 20uA DC.
- Voltmeter 20V DC.
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Zero Setting through 10 Turn Potentiometer.
- Voltage Control through Potentiometer.
- Stand to hold Photo Cell enclosed in metal box.
- Light Source is housed in suitable box
- Mercury Source as Light Source.
- Color Filters: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue and Voilet.
- Stand to hold color filter.
- BNC to BNC lead for interconnection.
- Optical Bench
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through BNC Terminations.
- The trainer is housed in Metal and ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x4”
- Short Circuit Protection through Fuse.
- Wooden Optical Bench With Scale Stickered
- Set of 5 Color Filter
- Photo Cell Unit Housed in Plastic Box
- Mercury Lamp Housed in Aluminum Box
- BNC to BNC Probe
- Planck’s Constant Trainer Unit
- Lux Meter (For photo current versus intensity)