- To study the basic pneumatic action to affect mechanical motion using pressurized air.
- Installed on a single bench
- Comes with pneumatic cylinders along with different types of valves.
- MANIFOLD: 6 Ports, 1/4 inch, fitted with elbow quick couplings. Outlet of FRL is connected to inlet of manifold. All the ports have regulated pressure and make pressure source for the trainer
- AIR COMPRESSOR: Max. Pressure: 8 - 10 bars. Power: 1 HP.
FILTER REGULATOR LUBRICATOR:
- Filter: Press type manual drain for easy operation. A pneumatic filter is a device which removes contaminants from a compressed air stream.
- Regulator: Non-raising press to lock adjusting knob for locking at any set point.
- Lubricator: Fine adjustment for lubrication.
- Single acting cylinder spring return. Port size - 1/8” Working Pressure -0.5-10 Bar Foot-mounted, fixed permanently on cabinet.
- Double Acting Cylinders - 2 Sets Port size 1/8”, Adjustable cushioning at both ends working pressure -0.5-10 bar fixed permanently on cabinet
- PU Tubes 8mm ID x 10mm OD, Blue
- Power Supply: 24V DC
List of experiments that can be conducted using this trainer:
- Study of pneumatic actuator & reciprocating cylinder trainer kit with different logical Circuits such as OR, AND etc. operations.
- Study of pneumatic cylinders, single acting, double acting.
- Study of pneumatic control systems.