- Rockwell Hardness Testing Machine is designed for measuring hardness of metals & alloys of all kinds, hard or soft, whether round, flat or irregular in shapes.
- This machine is ideally suitable for laboratories, tool rooms, Heat treatment shops, R&D departments, inspection departments, foundries & educational institutions.
- Automatic weight selection with automatic zero setting dial gauge.
- Rockwell test minor load is 10 kgf & major loads are 60, 100, 150 kgf.
- Rockwell hardness scales such as HRA, HRB, HRC, etc. is obtained by using different types of indentors( Diamond / Ball ).
- Test height x Throat is – 215 x 132 mm
- Extra test height & throat of 295 x 148 mm, Model : MRS-150 is also available. Motorized versions are also available.
Machines strictly conforms to IS:1586- 2000