SCOPE OF LEARNING:
Measurement with 1) Matched, 2) Short, 3) Open end of the line
Measurement of line properties
Measurement of line attenuation
- Frequency characteristics of line
- Input impedance of the line
- Measurement of stationary waves
- Phase shift along the line
- Fault localization within the line
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Sine Wave Generator, Provides Synchronized Sine waveform output ranging from 4 KHz to 4MHz.
- Square Wave Generator 40 KHz to 4 MHz,
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Transmission Lines 4 set of 25 meter each RG174 Coaxial cable.
- Two 100E pot for Impedance Matching
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 2mm Sockets.
- Patch Cords 2mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x10”