SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Study of Common Base and Common Emitter
1. Input Characteristics of NPN Transistor
2. Output Characteristics of NPN Transistor
3. Input Characteristics of PNP Transistor
4. Output Characteristics of PNP Transistor
- Ammeter 50mA DC.
- Ammeter 250uA/50mA DC.
- Voltmeter 10V DC.
- Voltmeter 1V DC.
- DC Supply IC Regulated 0-1V DC, 150mA.
- DC Supply IC Regulated 0-10V DC, 150mA.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- NPN Transistor SL100
- PNP Transistor SK100
- Voltage Control through Potentiometer.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 15”x8”