SCOPE OF LEARNING:
VERIFICATION OF NORTON’S THEOREM
- Ammeter 30mA DC.
- Voltmeter 12V DC.
- DC Supply IC Regulated 0-12V DC, 150mA.
- Inbuilt Current Source.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Resistances 2Watts
- Variable Resistor
- Voltage Control through Potentiometer.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x8”