The eCee LPC2148 Development Board can be used to evaluate and demonstrate the capabilities of NXP LPC2148 microcontrollers. The board is designed for general purpose applications and includes a variety of hardware to exercise microcontroller peripherals. Ideally suitable for training and development purposes.
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Study of LPC2148 AMR7 Development System
- DC Power Supply IC Regulated +12V, +5V DC, 250mA.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Application On Board.
- 2 Bit Optically Coupled Relay Interface.
- Stepper Motor with Driver.
- 8 Bit Led Display.
- 8 Bit DIP Switch.
- 6 Bit Tact Switch Interface
- Reset Boot Ladder Circuit
- 4 Multiplexed Seven Segment Display.
- DS1307 RTC
- 24C64 EEPROM
- 4X4 Keyboard
- 8x8 LED Matrix
- Serial to Serial Interface
- SD Card Interface
- 4 Bit Push Switch
- 16x2 LCD.
- RS232 Interface (Serial Communication)
- Audio Section
- 128x64 Graphical LCD
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual, CD Software and Programs, RS232 Cable.
- Connections are brought out through 10 Pin FRC Male Connectors.
- Connection Cable 10 Pin FRC.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x10”