SCOPE OF LEARNING:
Study of Linear Displacement Measurement Using Resistive Transducer (LDR)
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- DC Dual Power Supply IC Regulated +12V DC, 150mA.
- DC Power Supply IC Regulated 0-12V DC, 150mA.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
- Voltmeter 200mV (Distance in mV)
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- IC 741
- Variable Resistor For Gain and Zero Setting
- Differential Amplifier With Feedback
- Lead Compensation System
- O/P Provided On Test Points for Monitoring & Controlling.
- LDR Sensor Mounted on External Base with Output Carrying out through 2mm Connector.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 2mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 2mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x8”