SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Varification of 4 and 8 Bit Converter Using Different Method.
1. Monolithic DAC Using 0808 IC
2. Weighted R Method Using 741 IC
3. R-2R Network Using 741 IC
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- DC Power Supply +15V,150mA
- DC Power Supply +5V,150mA
- DC Power Supply for Reference Voltage 0-5V,150mA
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
- Voltmeter 2V/20V DC
- Technical specifications:
- Eight independent logic level inputs to select High / Low TTL levels, each with a LED to indicate high / low status and termination.
- Block Diagram of DAC 0808 given on Board.
- 741 IC given for Analog Conversion as a Driver.
- R-2R Network Circuit is given on Board.
- Weighted R Method is given on board.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 2mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 2mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 10”x12”