Spartan 3S500E based FPGA Trainer Kit is a powerful digital system design platform built around a Xilinx Spartan 3S500E FPGA. The Spartan3S500 is ideally suited to embedded processors like Xilinx's 32-bit RISC processor. The on-board I/O devices like LCD, Keyboard, LEDs, Stepper Motor etc. allows user with a wide range of designs to be completed without the need of any additional components.
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Study of FPGA Microcontroller Development System
- DC Power Supply IC Regulated +12V, +5V DC, 250mA.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Spartan3S500E with PROM XCF04 and 50MHz Oscillator.
Application On Board.
- – Based on Spartan3S500E with PROM XCF04 and 50MHz Oscillator.
- – Four Seven Segment Display Interface
- – LCD Display Interface
- – 4×4 Matrix Keyboard Interface
- – Output LED’s 8 Nos.
- – 8 Chanel ADC Interface
- – DAC Interface
- – Four Data Switches
- – Relay Interface
- – Opto Interface
- – I.R. Interface
- – Traffic Light Interface
- – Stepper Motor Interface
- – LED Matrix Interface (Optional)
- – At24C16 Serial EEPROM
- – Real Time Clock
- – RS-232 Interface using Rx/Tx of MCU for uploading/downloading
- – USB/Parallel Port based Programming for downloading files.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual, CD Software and Programs, RS232 Cable.
- Connections are brought out through 10 Pin FRC Male Connectors.
- Connection Cable 10 Pin FRC.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x10”