SCOPE OF LEARNING:
SPEED MEASURMENT USING HALL EFFECT TRANSDUCER TRAINER
- RPM Indicator: 4 digits Digital frequency Counter calibrated in R.P.M.
- Measurement Range : 10000 RPM Max.
- DC Supply IC Regulated 0-12V, +5V DC,3.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Transducer Type : Hall Effect
- Motor : 12V DC motor with 3000 RMP speed
- Arrangement : Motor mounted with wheel and Hall Sensor
- Motor Speed controller: provided to change the speed of motor.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x10”